PFA Pall Rings
- Excellent chemical resistance. Resistance to almost all organic chemicals, acids & alkalis. This also includes Hydrofluoric Acid (HF), Fluorinated Chemicals, Bromine (Br2) and Brominated Compounds.
- Chemical resistance of PFA is almost the same as that of PTFE.
- We use virgin proven PFA raw material for the manufacturing of PFA Pall Rings.
- No recycled or reprocessed raw material is being used.
- PFA pall rings can be used for the distillation or scrubbing of highly corrosive or highly pure chemicals and bulk drugs.
- PFA Pall Rings are suitable for PTFE Lined Distillation Columns, PFA Lined Distillation Columns or Gas Scrubbers, PTFE coated Distillation Columns, PFA coated Distillation Columns, FEP coated Distillation Columns or Scrubbers and Glass Lined Columns or Gas Scrubbers.
- PFA pall rings can handle corrosive chemicals in Pharmaceutical, Bulk Drugs, Drug Intermediates, Pesticides, Organic Chemicals; Inorganic Chemicals Include Bromine and Bromine Derivatives, Chlorine & Chlorine Derivative, Fluorine & Fluorinated Derivatives.
- Temperature limit: suitable up to 180-200 ºC (write to us as it may vary with different chemicals)
Available size: 16mm PFA PALL RING, 25mm PFA PALL RING, 38mm PFA PALL RING, 50mm PFA PALL RING, 75MM PFA PALL RING, 90MM PFA PALL RING, 100MM PFA PALL RING.
| Size|| Nos. / Cu.m.|| Surface m2 / m3|| Voidage %|| Packing Factor F|
| 16 mm|| 2,10,000|| 338|| 88|| 95|
| 25 mm|| 51,000|| 210|| 89|| 52|
| 38 mm|| 13,500|| 135|| 90|| 32|
| 50 mm|| 6,500|| 100|| 92|| 25|
| 75 mm|| 1,800|| 92|| 93|| 20|
| 90 mm|| 1,200|| 85|| 93|| 16|