PVDF CMR Mini Rings
- Excellent chemical resistance. Resistance to many organic chemicals, acids & alkalis. This also includes Hydrofluoric Acid (HF), Fluorinated Chemicals, Bromine (Br2) and Brominated Compounds. Compatibility checking for chemicals is must before selecting PVDF as an MOC for tower packings.
- We use virgin PVDF raw material for the manufacturing of PVDF CMR Mini Rings.
- No recycled or reprocessed raw material is being used.
- PVDF CMR Mini Rings can be used for the distillation or scrubbing of highly corrosive or highly pure chemicals and bulk drugs.
- PVDF CMR Mini Rings are suitable for FEP lined distillation columns or gas scrubbers, FEP coated distillation columns or scrubbers and glass lined columns or gas scrubbers.
- FEP CMR Mini Rings can handle corrosive chemicals in Pharmaceutical, Bulk Drugs, Organic Chemicals; Inorganic Chemicals Include Bromine and Bromine Derivatives, Chlorine & Chlorine Derivative, Fluorine & Fluorinated Derivatives.
- Temperature limit: suitable up to 140-150 ºC (Write to us as it may vary with different chemicals)
Available size: Type No.1 PVDF CMR Mini Rings, Type No.2 PVDF CMR Mini Rings, Type No.3 PVDF CMR Mini Rings
| Type|| Nos. / Cu.m.|| Surface m2 / m3|| Voidage %|| Packing Factor F|
| No. 1|| 26,500|| 140|| 95|| 30|
| No. 2|| 7,000|| 115|| 96|| 18|
| No. 3|| 4,500|| 90|| 96.5|| 12|