PVDF Intalox Saddles
- Excellent chemical resistance. Resistance to many organic chemicals, acids & alkalis. This also includes Hydrofluoric Acid (HF), Fluorinated Chemicals, Bromine (Br2) and Brominated Compounds. Compatibility checking for chemicals is must before selecting PVDF as an MOC for tower packings.
- We use virgin PVDF raw material for the manufacturing of PVDF Super Intalox Saddles.
- No recycled or reprocessed raw material is being used.
- PVDF Super Intalox Saddles can be used for the distillation or scrubbing of highly corrosive or highly pure chemicals and bulk drugs.
- PVDF Super Intalox Saddles are suitable for PVDF lined distillation columns or gas scrubbers, PVDF coated distillation columns or scrubbers and glass lined columns or gas scrubbers.
- PVDF Super Intalox Saddles can handle corrosive chemicals in Pharmaceutical, Bulk Drugs, Organic Chemicals; Inorganic Chemicals Include Bromine and Bromine Derivatives, Chlorine & Chlorine Derivative, Fluorine & Fluorinated Derivatives.
- Temperature limit: suitable up to 140-150 ºC (Write to us as it may vary with different chemicals)
Available size: 25mm PVDF Super Intalox Saddles , 38mm PVDF Super Intalox Saddles, 50mm PVDF Super Intalox Saddles, 75MM PVDF Super Intalox Saddles, 90MM PVDF Super Intalox Saddles
| Size|| Nos. / Cu.m.|| Surface m2 / m3|| Voidage %|| Packing Factor F|
| 25 mm|| 56,000|| 210|| 90|| 33|
| 38 mm|| 12,000|| 140|| 91|| 25|
| 50 mm|| 6,000|| 110|| 93|| 21|
| 75 mm|| 1,350|| 89|| 94|| 16|