Tower Packings For Structured Packing
It's an advanced Column Packing with high efficiency performance in distillation column for solvent recovery, stripping or absorption. A high specific surface area facilitate efficient mass transfer. Hence higher NTSM, higher voidage and lower packing factor provides lower pressure drop & higher throughput with lower energy consumption. This also reduces required column diameter and height hence lower capital investment.
- Available in specific mass transfer surface areas( m2/m3 ) of 125, 250, 350, 500 & 750.
- Material of Construction : SS 304/304L, SS 316/316L,Duplex,904L, Alloy 825, Haste alloy, Ceramics, PTFE, P.P, PVDF etc.
applications & features:
- Ranging from laboratory columns to large scale process systems.
- Solvent recovery.
- Close boiling components distillation.
- Azeotropic distillation.
- High vacuum process columns.
- Suitable foe both batch & continuous distillation systems.
- Process & Hydraulic designs are available if required.
- Ideal for quality improvement.
- Heat sensitive materials.
- High efficiency.
- Low energy consumption.
- Low pressure drop.
- Minimum hold-up.
- High vacuum operations.
- Available in SS 316 / 304.
- Available in specific area of 250, 350, 500, 750 sq.m. / cu.m.